Your use of The Minecraft Host's products, services and web site is subject to the terms of this legal agreement. "The Minecraft Host," "we," and "our" mean The Minecraft Host, . "Products," "services" and "web site" are referred to collectively in this document as "services." By using The Minecraft Host's services you consent to be bound by this agreement. You may not use our services if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract or if you are barred for any reason from receiving our services under the law.
The Minecraft Host reserves the right to revise or amend any portion of this agreement at any time and at its sole discretion and without advance notice to you. Any changes will be effective when they are posted to the site. Your continued use of our services following any change in terms of service will signify that you accept such changes. If you do not agree to any changes in the Terms of Service Agreement, please discontinue use of our services.
Violation of the Terms of Service is grounds for cancellation of service without refund and possible civil or criminal prosecution.
1. "Charges" means the applicable fees payable by you to The Minecraft Host in exchange for our products and services
2. "Content" means information published on the The Minecraft Host website or transmitted by us as part of the services we provide
The provisions of the Terms of Service Agreement are in no way exhaustive. Any conduct that violates laws, regulations, or the norms of internet use is prohibited. The Minecraft Host reserves the right to limit or prohibit any of your activities that damage the reputation of The Minecraft Host as it pertains to your use of our services.
1. You agree not to access or attempt to access any of our services by any means other than the The Minecraft Host interface.
2. You agree not to circumvent The Minecraft Host security features for any reason, particularly in order to access the system without incurring charges.
3. You agree not to engage in activities that interrupt or interfere with The Minecraft Host services.
4. You agree not to use TheMinecraftHost.com in a manner that unfairly, as determined by the sole discretion of The Minecraft Host, encumbers any system beyond those provided to you as part of the service you purchased.
5. You agree not to perform any network-based attack on any network, host, or server, including but not limited to "denial of service" attacks or attempting to crash the server.
6. You agree not to reproduce, sell, or trade The Minecraft Host services.
7. You agree that your account is your sole responsibility and that you will accept the consequences of any breach of your obligations under the Terms of Service agreement.
8. You agree that you are responsible for the security of your account and that you will keep your passwords confidential.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
1. You agree to pay all relevant charges incurred from your use of the Services.
2. You authorize The Minecraft Host to automatically charge the amount you owe to the credit card you provided.
3. You agree that charges may be amended sometimes and that any change in prices will be communicated to you by email a reasonable amount of time before such changes take effect.
4. All Services include a 3-day money back guarantee, provided that you notify us by email with an explanation of any issue you experienced. We will provide a full refund for that service, this applies only to new customers. The money back guarantee does not apply to returning customers.
5. You agree that The Minecraft Host will cancel your account if any of your payments are delinquent immediately with or without prior notice.
6. Any credit that is added to your account it non-refundable after it has been deposited.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law The Minecraft Host shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if The Minecraft Host has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Nothing in these TOS shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer, exclude or restrict The Minecraft Host liability arising from fraud or other criminal action or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of The Minecraft Host.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law The Minecraft Host disclaims all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any term as to the provision of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
The Minecraft Host makes no warranty or representation that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from The Minecraft Host through or from the service shall create any warranty or other obligation not expressly stated in the TOS.
The Minecraft Host reserves the right to terminate your account at any time. Any fees that have been paid in advance of cancellation will be refunded to you if cancellation is initiated by The Minecraft Host.
You agree that you have no right to use any of The Minecraft Host's logos, trade marks, or domain names.
You agree to stay within the storage limit that is related to your package. If you go over this limit, you will be warned, if no response is made, we may be forced to delete your data to avoid the overage affecting other users. Your storage allowance is only to be used for your minecraft server, any unrelated items that are stored on your server may be deleted.
TheMinecraftHost reserves the right to disable and terminate your server if your server is regularly attacked.
You agree to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify The Minecraft Host from any and all liability, claim, loss, judgment, damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising out of your breach or violation of any covenant contained in this policy, or resulting from your use of the Services.